I believe cycling is for every one. Bicycle commuting and stuff I like to do. I live in northern Minnesota, I am an Enrolled Band Member of Leech Lake Indian Resorvation.
Monday, October 15, 2012
Brake pads
I had never changed rod brake pads before. I went for a test run the new pads worked great. TooLow came with on the ride.
Nice to see the dog along. I had one that would ride anything with a motor on it. I would start the wheeler, lawn mower, motorcycle and she would come running.
'Snap' Dan.... My latest blog post concerns brake pads too.. Great minds and all that!!
ReplyDeleteYes I think so also.
DeleteNice to see the dog along. I had one that would ride anything with a motor on it. I would start the wheeler, lawn mower, motorcycle and she would come running.
ReplyDeleteSweet bike also!
Thanks for the post,
RL
Haha. This one likes to ride every were. Thanks.
Delete