Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bemidji

I went to Bemidji Shifting Gears. I live very rural lately, so I do park and rides. I learned this from Diane of shifting gears. You take your bicycle/car drive to a place out side of town and park your car than ride your bicycle. It seems to work for me. I plan to move closer to my resorvations unoffical capital Cass Lake. I will be living five miles out side of town near the bicycle trail. I seen this bicycle that was donated looked to be my size but I have to many bicycles as lately.
Almost my size
Shifting Gears
This was down town

2 comments:

  1. Cass Lake (the lake) is pretty. We camped there last September. Didn't go through the town of Cass Lake, though, as we stayed on the north side of the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I like it to. September is a nice time of year. The north side of the lake is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete