Monday, August 27, 2012

The next week

It is my full next week of school. I am in the process of building an 8x8 tiny house. My money flow has stopped the camper trailer will do until I get it done.

4 comments:

  1. Where does one keep all their bikes in a tiny house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm at my dads I guess, I have the one next to my bed for now. I was thinking of putting up hangers on the wall. I will find the space for bikes when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember many years ago living one summer in a tiny trailer with no electric. I had two large water barrels, I would bathe in one and rinse off in the other. During the day the barrels were used for water to mix mortar. It seems tough looking back now. But at the time it was just another summer. Hang in there Dan and you will get where you need to be. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh for the insporation. I ride to my resorvations fitness center and shower up. (the barels are a good idea) Thanks again Hugh.

      Delete