Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Change

I went back to college and most of the classes are on changing view points in commuitys/society and how they affect crime. In my juvenile delinquency class the thought of ones identity is very important. The town of Bemidji is changing for the better as they should they service three of the six communitys/reservations MCT(Minnesota Chippewa Tribe). I feel more welcome as an adult than I did as a youth. Most of the business have signs saying (in Ojibwa my language) Biindigen or welcome/come in. As a youth I struggled with identity my self It was hard for me I am a person of mixed heritage being native American(Ojibwe) French, and scandinavian I never felt like I fit into one sole group of people. As soon as I started bicycling I finally felt like I belonged to a group that truly accepted me. Every ware I go cycling people are very accommodating. Have an amazing day!
I am doing a park and ride
One if my favoright coffee places in Bemidji MN
This is the only thing I do not like about bicycle trails no real path to the places that I want to go.
I love theses signs
The sculpture reminds me of my dad.
Blue berry scone great stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment