I believe cycling is for every one. Bicycle commuting and stuff I like to do. I live in northern Minnesota, I am an Enrolled Band Member of Leech Lake Indian Resorvation.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Town
I rode around town today before class ran some errands washed clothes.
That is a nice set up with the panniers and trailer. And the saddle is awesome. Did you spot the Hercules bike in town? Very interesting bike. Those are rarely seen here as are the Robin hood and Norman bikes. I would consider any of those bikes a great find.(including the Raleigh of course) Thanks for posting the Hercules. Cheers
Thanks the panniers were military styled back packs. The trailer is awasome I bought the Brooks B33 saddle for Earl (my bicycle) I thought he earned it becouse he got me to school all winter. I seen the Hercules in Call Lake and elder that I know frome when I worked in public health. I did not get a chance to talk to him he was on a mission. I will try to catch up with him in the future. I agree awasome bicycles your welcome. Have Fun.
That is a nice set up with the panniers and trailer. And the saddle is awesome. Did you spot the Hercules bike in town? Very interesting bike. Those are rarely seen here as are the Robin hood and Norman bikes. I would consider any of those bikes a great find.(including the Raleigh of course) Thanks for posting the Hercules. Cheers
ReplyDeleteThanks the panniers were military styled back packs. The trailer is awasome I bought the Brooks B33 saddle for Earl (my bicycle) I thought he earned it becouse he got me to school all winter. I seen the Hercules in Call Lake and elder that I know frome when I worked in public health. I did not get a chance to talk to him he was on a mission. I will try to catch up with him in the future. I agree awasome bicycles your welcome. Have Fun.
ReplyDelete